The extra-low solution
- Low operating and procurement costs
- Optimized vehicle construction and excellent manoeuvrability
- Optimal for high payloads on public roads
- Maximum flexibility and variability due to the modular design
- Low dead weight
- Cost-effective transport of payloads up to 300 tonnes
- All-rounder in the fields of construction machinery, long materials, wind energy, onshore and offshore, bridge elements and general road transportation
- Movable as semi-trailer and trailer
- All-rounder in the fields of construction machinery, long materials, wind energy, onshore and offshore, bridge elements, road transportation
- It sounds obvious but this is how it should be: the SCHEUERLE FlatCombi is easy to operate, time-saving and safe to use.
The high axle compensation of the SCHEUERLE FlatCombi guarantees full ground contact also in difficult situations, prevents damage to the vehicle and ensures the maximum level of safety.
The SCHEUERLE FlatCombi has a modular design, is very flexible, and suitable for transporting long materials, construction machinery, wind energy plant and bridges.
The SCHEUERLE EuroCombi can easily be coupled with the proven SCHEUERLE InterCombi, EuroCombi and UltralightCombi models, i.e. the Combi series.
The SCHEUERLE FlatCombi makes load securing easy - with many, easily accessible and load-bearing lashing points.A wide range of slab, excavator and frame decks makes the SCHEUERLE FlatCombi very versatile.
A wide range of slab, excavator and frame decks makes the SCHEUERLE FlatCombi very versatile.
Due to its extremely low height, the SCHEUERLE FlatCombi is particularly suitable for transporting high loads.
|Typical use|| |
|Available models|| |
|Available accessories|| |
|Fifth wheel load|| |
|Axle line load (German Traffic Regulations - StVZO)|| |
|Axle line load (technical)|| |
|Centre distance|| |
|Platform height (loading height)|| |
|Axle compensation|| |
|Steering angle|| |