one transporter, numerous application areas!
The self-propelled transporter, previously equipped with 2 or 4 axles now also available as a 6-axle vehicle with a width of 3,000 mm!
The SPMT Powerhoss is an all-rounder for small and large loads of all types from 80 tonnes upwards. Thanks to the compact design with integrated engine, the powerful transport vehicle is ready for immediate use.
The assembly aiding self-propelled transporter is easy to operate and can be coupled with other PowerHoss units. Flexible regarding the choice of route, it can be used both off-road and in-company - without any re-loading!
Possible areas of use & loads:
- Shipyards & shipbuilding
- Offshore industry
- Steel production & processing
- Construction industry
- Mining equipment
- Machine engineering (crane components, container construction)
- Petrochemical sector
- Tunnel construction
- Power plants & wind energy
(generators, turbines, transformers)
SPMT PowerHoss series key facts – 2, 4 & 6-axles:
- Plug & Play: ready for immediate use thanks to the integrated PPU and short instruction time
- Unbeatable in a team – can be coupled with other PowerHoss units
- Wear-free rack and pinion steering
- Can be used indoors & outdoors – no re-loading required
- Flexible route selection – gravel, asphalt, concrete ...
- Customisable thanks to available performance packages
- Hydrostatic drive system & electronic multi-directional steering
- Proven SCHEUERLE pendulum axle technology
NEW 6-axle vehicle: SPMT PowerHoss 330
- Loads weighing up to 330 tonnes can be moved with just one transport vehicle
- Safest product on the market: 40% more stability thanks to the vehicle width of 3,000 mm
- Choice of 3 different types of tyres
SPMT PowerHoss in action
These companies are already using the SPMT PowerHoss in their daily business operations.