The SCHEUERLE SPMT SL is a centrically-dividable variant of the modular, self-propelled SPMT transporter which can be combined to form any size of vehicle arrangement and thus - since its launch in 1983 - has completely changed the transport sector. The SCHEUERLE SPMT SL can be used in order to form so-called 3-file combinations.
- Due to its modular design, all loads are possible in particular those with extremely high weights and high point loads
- Hydrostatic wheel hub drive through axial-piston motors with downstream planetary drive
- Polyfill tyre filling for increasing tyre load capacities and to prevent puncturing
- Lateral cross-coupling elements
- Tilting Device
- Drive units PPU Z180, Z390