A global commodity
The SCHEUERLE SPMT is a modular, self propelled transporter which can be combined to form any size of vehicle arrangement and thus - since its launch in 1983 - has completely changed the transport sector.
- Due to its modular design, all loads are possible in particular extremely high weights and high point loads
- Platforms with 3/4/5/6/8 axles
- SPMT: Frame M78 with +/- 7785 kNm perm. bending moment
- SPMT ES: Frame M93 with +/- 9250 kNm perm. bending moment
- SPMT F: Quick mover with speeds of up to 20 km/h
- SPMT SL: Split-type vehicle
- SPMT AC: for ambient temperatures down to – 40°C
- Hydrostatic wheel hub drive through axial-piston motors with downstream planetary drive
- Polyfill tyre filling for increasing tyre load capacities and to prevent puncturing
- Lateral cross-coupling elements
- Telescopic widening for split
- Scissor-track widening for split
- Diverse PPU mountings: front side, on top, side-by-side next to PLW
- Pre-heater assembly (Arctic PPU)
- Drive units PPU Z180, Z390
- worldwide, on-site
- can be used with illumination and special escort on the roads
- Cross Hire Rental - customers of the TII Group benefit from the worldwide coverage with modular vehicles. Operators can, as required, rent additional axle lines hire (cross hire rental) and thus flexibly manage respective projects although more axle lines are required than are available in their own fleet. This provides customers of the TII Group an edge in terms of flexibility and planning certainty compared to the competition.
- Container Flat-Rack loadability of the SPMT – through the problem-free loadability on Container Flat Racks, SPMTs from the TII Group are suitable for mobile use worldwide.
- Technical leadership - the SPMT series from the TII Group in container dimensions has been continuously further enhanced since its initial development and market development, and comply with the very highest standards regarding technology and quality. In all important technical configurations, they are industry leaders compared to the competition.
- Coupling capability - all SPMT vehicles from the TII Group can be coupled regardless of which generation of vehicle. This is a decisive success factor for TII customers considering fleet expansion through either renting or purchase.
- Robustness, experience and service – SCHEUERLE, today a member of the TII Group, invented the SPMT back in 1983 and can look back on the most in-depth experience available in the market. No other manufacturer can offer such comparable expertise and therefore comparable technical sophistication and service at this level.