Rotor Blade Adapter
Fragile loads handled safely
Rotor blades for wind power plants frequently present haulage companies with a difficult task. Especially when dealing with the "last mile", the transport is often more difficult particularly when tight corners or obstacles have to be negotiated. It is for precisely these situations that the new adapter generation from SCHEUERLE provides the right solution to avoid obstacles such as trees or buildings with the rotor blades even more effectively. Also on steep hills or narrow winding mountainous roads, the position of the rotor blade can be adapted to the route without any time loss. At the same time, a wind sensor warns against exceeding a parameterizable wind speed. The new rotor blade adapter can be mounted and transported on both on a pulled platform trailer combination as well as self propelled modules, and guarantees flexible transportation of rotor blades from different manufacturers through the quick release plate and thus maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness in daily use.
- Angle of inclination up to 60°
- Max. rotation angle of the rotor blade +-110°
- Maximum stability due to a hydraulically-operated, sliding counterweight in longitudinal and horizontal directions depending on the rotor blade position
- Operating temperature – 20 °C up to + 40 °C
- Radio remote control with display of wind speed, transverse gradient, blade position, ballast position