Rotor Blade Adapter G4
The next generation
The 4th generation rotor blade adapter is the transport solution of the future for the wind energy sector. With its load moment of up to 900 mt, the adapter is suitable for rotor blades that are up to 100 metres long or even longer. More is not possible.
The rotor blade adapter can be used flexibly and guarantees the best manoeuvring options through its set-up angle of 60° plus rotatability. As a result, narrow streets, obstacles or serpentines are safely mastered. The adapter can be mounted on pulled vehicle combinations as well as self-propelled modules. The rotor blade quick-change system ensures more efficiency in transport operations.
up to 900 mt
3 m / 3.49 m
up to 60°
- 900 mt maximum load moment makes the investment future-proof.
- Variable vehicle widths of 3 m and 3.49 m enhances the flexibility and reduces costs for road expansion.
- Maximum set-up angle of 60° provides the best manoeuvrability.
- Height adjustability increases the flexibility for accommodating larger rotor blades.
- 12 tonne axle line load facilitates a simplified approval procedure in Germany (and partly also in other European countries)
- Hydraulic drawbar coupling element (optional) saves time for the return journey of the vehicle combination with a tractor unit.
- Ballast table (with which the ballast weight of the mobile crane can be used) reduces transport costs.
- Rotor blade quick-change system (optional) shortens set-up times and avoids waiting periods.
- Working light PLUS package (optional) ensures optimal illumination and increases safety when transporting at night.
- Swap body system (optional) allows the adapter to be set down and the vehicle combination to be used for further transport assignments.
- More flexibility through the use of self-propelled or pulled modules.
- Load moment: 900 mt
- Length: 5,300 mm
- Width: 2,990 mm
- Height: 2,900 mm
- Rotor blade diameter 1: 3,250 mm
- Rotor blade diameter 2: 3,750 mm
- Rotor blade diameter 3: 4,250 mm
- Weight of rotor blade adapter: 30,750 kg
- Load moment: 45,000 kg
- Counterweight, max.: 30,000 kg
- Ambient temperature: -20° to +40°